Living Room Furniture
- Living Room Sets Top 10 Sofa Sets Shop for Living Room Sets
- Sectionals Top 10 Sectionals Shop for Sectionals
- Sofas Shop for Sofas
- Reclining Sofas Shop for Reclining Sofas
- Loveseats Contemporary Loveseats Shop for Loveseats
- Reclining Loveseats Shop for Reclining Loveseats
- Sleeper Sofas Shop for Sleeper Sofas
- Theater Seating Shop for Theater Seating
- Chairs Shop for Chairs
- Accent Chairs Shop for Accent Chairs
- Recliners and Rockers Shop for Recliners and Rockers
- Video Game Chairs Shop for Video Game Chairs
- Chaises Shop for Chaises
- Ottomans Shop for Ottomans
- Futons Shop for Futons
Belmont Living Room Set by K from Andover, MA on July 4, 2012
Better in person! We love our new set! It's so beautiful and unbelievably comfortable. We bought the sofa, loveseat and chair. The fabric is comfortable and yet durable. The seating is very deep so you can really stretch out on it. I also love the color and texture of the fabric. We have kids so I feel it will stand up to heavy use for years to come.
Voyager Lay Flat Power Reclining Sectional by Anonymous on May 12, 2018
Huge, you need a big space for this. So far I'm in love with it. Delivery took a long time, but the furniture was wrapped very well so no damage to it. This sectional is large. LARGE, I tell you. We saw the dimensions of the sofa and of the loveseat, but never had a real grasp on the size of the wedge. Make sure you actually have the space for this piece.
Maier Charcoal Sectional Set by Scotty on August 20, 2016
Comfy, easy to piece together and pretty much exactly how we expected it to be. Recently bought this couch and am very satisfied with the product. Overall it is a very comfortable for the price. Very good size and the material is much more comfortable than you would think. Just a word of warning, this comes in 2 HUGE boxes attached to wooden palettes, and the delivery is only curbside. The delivery guy will NOT bring the boxes into your house. The legs are plastic (wish they were wood, but the plastic is holding up well), and you have to attach them yourself.