Coaster Furniture Upholstery Warranty
Frame Construction (1 Year Warranty)
• Coaster offers a limited 1 year warranty to the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship.
• Defects in workmanship and materials are defined, for the purpose of this warranty, as causing the product to be unsound structurally or mechanically, or substantially altering the appearance of the piece.
• This warranty applies only under the conditions or normal usage and does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, accidents, negligence or normal wear.
Motion Upholstery (1 Year Warranty)
• The reclining mechanism is warranted to be free from defects in design materials or workmanship.
• Caution: Children should not be allowed to play on or operate motion products. The leg rest of the recliner folds down on closing and could result in injury to a child. Always leave unoccupied chairs in closed upright position.
Leather Warranty (1 Year Warranty)
• Leather will not tear under normal use.
• The finish will not peel from the leather.
• The finish will not show excessive cracks other than normal wrinkles from stretching.
• Natural markings such scars, brands, grain variation, wrinkles. etc., will be considered normal characteristics and not constructed as defects. Every hide has its own natural characteristics and no two are the same, so color variations may occur.
• Leather warranty does not cover damage, fading, improper use, damage do to excessive heat, cold or exposure, or problems resulting from unapproved cleaning methods.
Fabric (1 Year Warranty)
• Fabric and vinyl are warranted against wear under normal care and condition. This does not cover shrinkage, piling, or fading due to chemical after-treatments or improper cleaning. Use of chemical treatment or improper cleaning invalidates the warranty.
Cushions (1 Year Warranty)
• Coaster warrants seat cushion against defects and loss of foam resiliency, under normal use. Do not confuse normal softening and flattening that occurs in all foam products with actual loss of foam resiliency.
Stitching (1 Year Warranty)
• Coaster warrants the stitching against slippage under normal use.
Recommended Leather Cleaning Methods:
• If necessary, clean immediately with mild soap (non-concentrated) diluted in lukewarm distilled or purified water on a soft clean towel. Always try to clean in a small hidden area first. This cleaning method is recommended for corrected leathers, not for natural grades of leather.
• For oil, grease, or stubborn stains consult a Professional Leather Care company.
• Do not use bleach, oily substance or strong detergent (including laundry detergents).
• Keep ink, fluids, body oils, chemicals and sharp objects away from upholstery.
• Exposure of leather to sunlight or extreme light sources may cause fading and damage.
• Do not use any heat lamps or hair dryers on the leather.